Frog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

   Advice for high school

   I asked my mom what ideas she had about high school and she gave me many answer that will be very helpful. She said to always stay connected with friends and to never procrastinate with assignments, no matter how small. I find this advice to be very useful because even though I hear already in middle school, high school is much more demanding harder.

      Next, I went to my dad and asked him the same question. I got a completely different answer from him, which wasn't to surprising. He said to just have fun and to not focus too much on school, but still try my hardest. His advice was much funnier, but it meant a lot more to me because it made me think that high school may be all about learning, but you can still have fun with it.

     I think my parents advice to me will become very useful for me and it will help me get through high school. I think high school will be a great learning experience, but still be a great time. If I can keep looking at school as a good thing then it will keep coming as a fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment